Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Few French questions?

So, I had this test today at school. We had to write these two letters: one informal and one formal. And I was just wondering if the following things were written correctly...





Mountain routes sport association = une association de promener en montagne (''bergwandelsportvereniging'' in Dutch)





different eating habits of the Europeans = des habitudes de la nourriture diff茅rentes des Europ茅ens (I know ''eating habit'' = ''habitude alimentaire'' but the word wasn't in my dictionary, so I used that instead...is it alright as well?)





''je voudrais que tu passes quelques jours chez moi''


Did I use the subjunctive well there?





''si tu les as, peux-toi envoyer ceux 脿 moi?''


If you have them, can you send them to me?|||Association de randonn茅es en montagne.


Habitudes alimentaires diff茅rentes des europ茅ens.


Je voudrais que tu passes quelques jours chez moi. (yes you must use subjunctive)


Si tu les as, peux-tu me les envoyer?

No comments:

Post a Comment