Saturday, November 19, 2011

Help with the redness on my face?

I used one of those Montagne Jeunesse face masks that they sell at Walmart, all the drug stores anyways, last night was the first time i've ever used one and this morning I woke up with a very red face that was a little swollen and very hot, as as I sit here typing this it is still hot and red, Does anyone know what I can do to make the redness go away and not have it so hot?|||wash your face with cold water and wet a green tea bag %26amp; pass it on your skin for a few minutes this helps to tone down redness also Aloe vera gel is great for redness use the gel for about 20 minutes Jason is a great organic aloe vera brand and cheap you find at rite aid.|||First of all, if I must say this I will: NEVER use that stuff again. This is an allergic reaction.





The best thing you can do is wait it out. It will take a couple of days at most, and the best you can do about the redness and burning is to soothe it with some ice and medicated lotion. Curel lotion works well for these types of things and doesn't clog pores or make it break out. It's pleasant to use on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment