Tuesday, November 22, 2011

3 Questions on face masks?

Last week I used one of the Montagne Jeunesse face masks for the first time of my life. It was actually pretty good. Although it did show my impurities, but oh well. I didn't break out really and was fun.


I was wondering though, I don't think I used the correct amount. I still have TONS left over from it. Do I use the whole package on my face?





Also, I just bought the Party Shimmer. Apparently it makes your legs, arms and chest "sparkle". Has anyone used it before?





ONE MORE QUESTION...I promise! lol


I also bought the peel off mask. I think its cucumber. I think. I do have dry skin. I also have a tiny bit of psoriasis on my face. Not alot. I was wondering if it would dry me right out.|||IDK


My question is why do you use these?

No comments:

Post a Comment