Saturday, November 19, 2011

Anyone know a good booking script or full CMS booking solution? Thank you!?

Hi!





One of my clients asked me to create a website with full booking solution like this one : http://www.ski-montagne.fr





The problem is that his budget is way to tight for me to create such a website without using a script or something already coded. At first I thought I would use Magento + a plugin, but I can't find any good booking plugin.





Do you know a great booking script with a lot of features and easy to customize? I really want to do the very best for my client!!!





Many thanks :)|||There are many open source CMS available out there. A lot of those CMS are free but only good for personal blogs. If it is serious business, there is no harm in spending a little. I mean, what is $150 for a good CMS? You can see a list of Top CMS here: http://www.toptenservices.net/2009/08/15鈥?/a> these are some of the most known content management systems. On a side note, I believe that Expression Engine can do the job. But please do check before you buy the license.|||then if your a techy you would already know all this





so use google

No comments:

Post a Comment