Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Reporting back to you on my mission to the outside world of Y/A, beyond P/S.?

while I was experimenting with other categories here's what I've found.





some one wanted to know if anyone used dOux de mOntagne cheese, a relationship was failing, some one wanted to know what mouse poop looked like, some one missed their period, some one needed classic food for a Jewish bar mitzvah and some one wanted to sell their antiques.





it's scary out there *gulp*





I'm glad to be back!|||1. Good cheese. 2. Seek counseling. 3. Pepper. 4. You're pregnant. 5. Matzoh balls. 6. Ebay.


Easy, but boring.|||That's why I stay here.|||glad to have you back|||excellent mission. I shall recommend you for a medal.|||We're glad you're back and didn't get eaten alive out there.|||I'm not the type to say "I told you so", but I Told You So!|||dont do it again,


let someone else do a rekkie next time





glad to have you back safe!!!!|||welcome back.. glad your safe.|||welcome back..=)


~peace~|||glad to have you back...


don't you ever ever ever leave us again|||LOL--Oh so just the same old stuff...they really want answers to those questions...that is scary.|||now you know, and I bet you'll never do that again!


it's always the same out there. stay here, where you're safe and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment