Tuesday, November 22, 2011

GCSE French AQA Reading?

I found the exam harder than listening, and my speaking/coursework/listening should all i think be an A/A*, but i really think i didn't do too well on reading, where would this bring my grade down to, say if I got a C or even a D :( ??





How did everyone find the exam?


Also what were your responses to those questions about the geog thing, v/f/pm ones and also when they talked about who lives near the countryside and 'accident en montagne' %26amp; 'triophme local' etc. etc.|||I thought the Reading test was so hard today! My coursework is really high, however the listening and speaking was really hard. So I feel really let down and feel that I done really bad. I got an A* in my writing, reading and listening for my mock and a grade A in my speaking. But I am actually going to be lucky if I get a grade C now. My friend done foundation listening and said it was so easy! :-(





The only thing in the test that I actually think I done well in is the last page - the french text and translation to english. I thought that was the best part. In the multiple choice questions I thought was so difficult. Oh the only one I can remember is writing "nautique" for the ferry one because nautique means water in French.





How are you getting on with the rest of your GCSE's? My last one is tomorrow morning - Business Studies! Eeek!|||now...I haven't exactly done this particular exam but i am doing a spanish language exam and i know for fact that reading is the most difficult of all three of them...if you get A and an A* on the 1st 2(speaking and listening) and you get a C on the reading one you will probably get a high B(depending on exact points you got from all three,therefore if you are feeling lucky you might get an A) but if you do get a D on this one you will probably end up with a high C,mostly likely a low B. I hope you did better that you think you did! Best of luck!|||Oh god. I needed what, 61 ums on this to get an A. and i have a gut feeling i've not done that.


I did higher and i really found it horrible :/ I remember my answers for the true of false thing were... P/M P/M V V V F F :/ But i'm pretty sure thats wrong. Also the 'Grands ?? nautiques' was F because it was the ferry.





You'll be surprised how if you only got say a high C or a B, you'll still get an A! Because i did foundation listening, made speaking up on the spot, and somehow I can still get an A! But overall, horrible exam, always is!








My ums marks btw, just for your reference and help.


89 ums - coursework


59 ums - listening


73 ums - speaking.


So for an A - 280 ums, I only need a low B or a high C - 62 ums or something like that!|||I'm sure you did better than you thought! I didn't find it too bad, but that's mainly because I was expecting a really difficult paper because the listening was quite easy. For the living near the countryside question I wrote the second person, for the accident en montagne i put the one that mentioned 'blesse' , 'tombe' and 'sommet' (which i presumed meant summit), but I didn't understand all of the article so that could be wrong. for the triophme local I put the one about the guy that caught a big fish, but again I wasn't sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment