Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How to keep my pores from getting bigger as I age?

I'm 16 and I am cursed with huge pores. My mom has them too and as she's aging, they're starting to look like craters on her face and they make her look much older than she really is. Is there anything I can do now to prevent my pores from getting any bigger later? Any products you recommend? So far, I'm just using a facial moisturizer nightly and using montagne jeunesse facial masques on my face once a week. I'm also using 24.7's foundation primer as part of my make up routine.|||You are doing everything right so far, make sure to cleanse your face twice a day, exfoliate once a week, and never go to bed with your makeup on. Unfortunately, pore size is impossible to shrink or control, so using a primer and a good foundation is key. Cream foundation can help hide big pores better than liquid or powder ones.|||face masks.

No comments:

Post a Comment