Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How To Take This Pain Away in my feet??

Im 8 months pregnant and I've been pretty lucky until about 3 days ago when my feet became totally swelled up, hot and painful!! They hurt sooo bad even when I sit and don't walk. The only shoes that fit are those gator shoes like people wear who work at hospitals :( I am trying Montagne Jennesse 'Tired Leg Gel' so we will see...any other ideas???? Ouch! Help..|||Hot tub! And elevation. Sit on the floor with your feet up on the wall. That helped me! =)|||stay off your feet





Hate to brake it to you babe but if you gain more then enough wait during pregnancy your feet get wider.I bet thats what happening.|||Try an epsin(sp?) salt bath for your feet. Keep them raised when you can and drink a lot of water.|||you should definitly tell your doctor asap. swelling is a sign of pre eclampsia.. not to scare you or anything.. but its very serious and progresses very fast.. it can kill you.. but i guess if the rest of you body isnt swelling.. and if you can pee and poo just fine.. then i guess your fine. but if you havent been able to then get to the ER .. my mom had it with me and we both almost died..|||I would say to stay off your feet. But if it's truly painful, see your doctor and maybe he/she can prescribe some type of medication that is safe for you to use.|||keep your feet up, or soak them in epsom salt!

No comments:

Post a Comment