Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Left a face mask on and my skin feels like it's on fire. Help!?

I used a Montagne Jeunesse face pack, the 'red earth' one or something, and I left it on accidentally for an extra 10 minutes. since washing off my skin feels sore and like it's burning! I used a good moisturiser after, hoping that it would soothe it but there's no difference. Still on fire!





I have quite abit of acne and I have very oily/combination skin. Maybe this has aggrevated my acne?


and yes I do know it is my own fault. I'm abit absent minded and I was doing something else at the time.





Any suggestions on what I should do? I just hope my face isn't all flared and red tomorrow for school!





Thanks|||oatmeal helps to calm irritated face. just put mix water and oatmeal in a bowl and leave it there for a few minutes. If all else fails DO NOT keep on touching your face.|||Go to a local plant nursery and take a piece of aloe vera cut it an rub it on your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment