Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Will face masks make me break out..?

I am going out later this week so i bought some face masks.


They are montagne jeunesse. I got one which peels off and another creamy one. The creamy one is called blemish mud..to remove spots.


The other is a cucumber one.


I am just reallly worried that they will make me break out.


Which is best to use, the peel one or the cream one?


Thanks.|||To be honest if you are going out I would just use an exfoliant. I love using masks but they do bring me out in spots the next day. I suppose you could use one just before you go out.|||face masks will make you break out in spots the next day as they draw out impurities. i'd go for the cucumber one as the "remove spots" one will probably make you come up with more spots before they are removed. Sometimes the back of the packet gives information as to whether or not it is a quick fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment